What do I get?
17 x two-hour LIVE TV broadcasts
- Watch up to 17 live races from the ITU World Triathlon Series and Team World Championships.
- Complete course coverage of every race with at least 20 camera positions, including boat, motorbike and helicopter cameras.
- Live graphics with timing, GPS graphics, maps and athlete profiles.
- English commentary featuring former elite athletes
14 x 1-hour Magazine shows
- All the best of the action from the ITU World Triathlon Series, Mixed Relay World Championships and ITU World Cup Series, plus exclusive interview and behind the scenes features with the world’s best triathletes.
17 x on-demand broadcasts
- Not able to watch it live? Don’t worry - the full live replays are available a few hours after the race finish.
2011 & 2012 Archives
- As an added bonus for Season Pass holders - you get access to the full archives from the 2011 and 2012 season.
How much does it cost?
A 2013 “Season pass” costs €19.99 and includes all the following streams and videos for the whole season*:
- Up to 17 races live in high quality including free live coverage features such as timing and text updates.
- All 17 live races archived and available on-demand in high quality.
- All 14 magazine shows on demand in high quality.
That’s a total of 48 video streams and over 80 hours of footage, for the low price of €19.99. Get the 2013 Season Pass now.
In 2013 we are introducing the Event Pass for individual events. The Event Pass includes:
- Both Men’s and Women’s races Live
- Both Men’s and Women’s races on-demand.
- The one-hour magazine show of the event
An event pass costs €5.99 per event.
*2012 Season Pass valid until March 1 2013.
*2013 Season Pass valid until March 1 2014.
What can I see for free?
- Live commentary audio;
- Live timing with individual athlete splits;
- Live interactive text updates;
- Local information (weather, start lists etc)
- You can upgrade at any time to watch streaming video by getting a Season Pass.